Storage Solutions: Boating Made Easy
Discover the convenience of having your boat in the water ready to go when you are. No traffic, congested ramps, launch/re-loading or parking issues to deal with. We offer two storage methods to make boating easy.
Our most popular storage method is the hy-dry. Your boat stays cleaner and there is no need for bottom paint. We can accommodate boats 14′ to 26′ weighing less than 6000 lbs. with 8′ 6″ beams or less. The biggest benefit, convenience. Just call an hour ahead of your arrival. We can have your boat in the water ready to enjoy. No ramps, no traffic, no parking hassles. The video above is a short clip of what happens when you call for a launch.
The most convenient way to store your boat. With 24/7 access your boat is in the water ready to go any time you are. Why trailer when you can be enjoying the water within minutes. Our covered slips accommodate boats 16’ to 28’ protected from the sun and elements.
While we don’t have the capacity to store trailer at our facility, we have made an agreement with Triangle Industrial Park in Tavares, Fl. to provide this service. We are happy to put you in touch with TIP to get your trailer storage needs handled.
Our rates are based on a minimum three-month continuous stay. They’re based on the overall boat length, including engines, brackets, outdrives, bow pulpits, swim platforms & anchors.
- Dry Storage is $9.50 per foot / per month, plus tax. Included in your dry storage rate is in/out service, once per day.
- Wet Storage is $8.90 per foot / per month, plus tax. Included in your wet storage rate are electric and water hook-ups. We do not offer liveaboard slip rental.
- You are required to carry liability insurance, and provide us with a current copy, on your boat while it is in our facility.
- You are required to give us a written 30 day notice to terminate our storage agreement.
- You are required to read your storage contract, front and back, and be aware of and acknowledge our rules & regulations.