Storage Solutions: Boating Made Easy
Discover the convenience of having your boat in the water ready to go when you are. No traffic, congested ramps, launch/re-loading or parking issues to deal with. We offer two storage methods to make boating easy.
Our most popular storage method is the hy-dry. Your boat stays cleaner and there is no need for bottom paint. We can accommodate boats 14′ to 26′ weighing less than 6000 lbs. with 8′ 6″ beams or less. The biggest benefit, convenience. Just call an hour ahead of your arrival. We can have your boat in the water ready to enjoy. No ramps, no traffic, no parking hassles. The video above is a short clip of what happens when you call for a launch.
The most convenient way to store your boat. With 24/7 access your boat is in the water ready to go any time you are. Why trailer when you can be enjoying the water within minutes. Our covered slips accommodate boats 16’ to 28’ protected from the sun and elements.
Let us store your trailer for you! We have a remote, secure lot that we can store your trailer and retrieve it for you when you need it. 24 hour notice is necessary.
Our rates are based on a minimum three-month continuous stay. They’re based on the overall boat length, including engines, brackets, outdrives, bow pulpits, swim platforms & anchors.
- Dry Storage is $9.00 per foot / per month, plus tax. Included in your dry storage rate is in/out service, once per day.
- Wet Storage is $8.40 per foot / per month, plus tax. Included in your wet storage rate are electric and water hook-ups. We do not offer liveaboard slip rental.
- Trailer Storage is $25 monthly, if your boat is also stored with us. Trailer storage ONLY is available as space permits and is $45 per month.
• You are required to carry liability insurance, and provide us with a current copy, on your boat while it is in our facility.
• You are required to give us a written 30 day notice to terminate our storage agreement.
• You are required to read your storage contract, front and back, and be aware of and acknowledge our rules & regulations.
For boats under 34 feet transported anywhere in Florida we’ve got the equipment and personnel to safely pick up, move and deliver it to it’s new home. For vessels larger or out of state transportation we have a network of certified and insured marine transport companies who specialize in long distance hauling. Call us for a quote or somplete and submit the form below.