Thinking about selling your boat but don’t know how, where or what it’s worth?
Need help with your valuation, paying off your loan, title transfer and registration?
It just so happens we know a lot about all these things and more. The best part is we’re at your service regardless of where you bought it!
Our Brokerage Service is here to help boat owners sell their boat, avoiding what can be frustrating, timely or even scary. We’ve been very successful selling brokerage boats for over 20 years, here’s our formula, let us help you!
- Condition Evaluation– Our service technicians will look over the boat top to bottom, stem to stern including the trailer. We’ll prepare a report with our findings noting condition and any problem areas. We’ll also give you repair cost estimates for anything we find that needs attention. The cost for this service is 2 to 3 hours of labor at $120 per hour.
- Valuation- Provide information about the current market value of the craft.
- Financing- We can provide buyers with finance options, making your boat easy to sell.
- Insurance- Just as with finance we can put your buyer in touch with national insurers who specialize in marine products.
- Listing/Selling your Boat: We’ll photograph your boat, create the script and place the listing on our website, which mirrors off to several marine website domains, as well as display the boat on our sales lot. We’ll handle all the showings, on water demonstrations, negotiations, and closing paperwork.
- Title & Registration- We know the laws and the documentation requirements. Spending hours waiting at the tag office only to find out your paper work is incomplete is no fun. Let us insure your transaction is secure and handled.
If your boat needs any attention before the sale, we’re your one stop location for that too.
Here’s a list of what we can take care of for you, or your buyer:
- Clean-up and detailing services
- Fiberglass repair & restoration
- Custom canvas fabrication & repairs
- Upholstery repair & restoration
- Transportation service
- Wet slips or Hy-dry storage
- Boating educational classes
- Boating events & activities
Our objective in offering this new program is to give sellers all the assistance they need to sell their boat, we’d love to help you too.
Give us a call today!