Brokerage Service/ Sell My Boat
Thinking about selling your boat but don’t know where to start?
- What it’s worth?
- Where should I advertise?
- How do I get it ready to sell?
If taking phone calls, handling on water test rides, dealing with title transfer are not high on your “To-Do” list perhaps we can be of service. It just so happens we know a lot about all these things because we do them every day. We’ll help you avoid the frustrating, time consuming ,and in some cases, scary situations while providing advise to get the best return on your investment. We’ve been highly successful selling pre-owned boats for over 31 years.
Here’s our process.
- Condition Evaluation– Our service technicians will look over the boat top to bottom, stem to stern including the trailer. We’ll prepare a report with our findings noting condition and any problem areas. We’ll also give you repair cost estimates for anything we find that may need attention. The cost for this service is 2 to 3 hours of labor at $120 per hour.
- Valuation- Provide information about the current market value of the your boat. Both as is or with any recommended services.
- Consultation– When all the above is completed we’ll review the results with you along with our listing recommendation. We’ll also discuss the best way to take your boat to market. At this point you can decide whether to move forward or not by executing the brokerage agreement.
- Listing/Selling your Boat: We’ll photograph your boat, create the script and place the listing on our website, which mirrors off to several marine website domains, FaceBook Market Place as well as display the boat on our sales lot. We’ll handle all the phone calls, showings, on water demonstrations, negotiations, and closing paperwork.
The list of the services and resources we offer to care of you and your buyer is extensive and unmatched in Central Florida:
Financing- We can provide buyers with finance options, making your boat easier to sell, possibly for a little more money.
Insurance- Just like finance, we can put your buyer in touch with national insurers who specialize in marine products.
Title Transfer & Registration- We know the laws and the documentation requirements. We’ll insure your transaction is secure and handled properly.
Other one stop services we provide:
- Clean-up and detailing services
- Fiberglass repair & restoration
- Custom canvas fabrication & repairs
- Upholstery repair & restoration
- Transportation service
- Wet slips or Hy-dry storage
- Boating educational classes
- Boating events & activities
We offer this program is to give sellers all the assistance they need to sell their boat, and new owners all the resources they need to enjoy their boat. We’d love to help you sell your boat.
Give us a call today!